Be Job Ready By 2012 - 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Training This Summer.
- National Academy of Health & Business
Now that summer is in full effect, we wanted to let you in on 5 VERY GOOD reasons to start training towards a recognized diploma NOW. Waiting could come at a cost.
In our opinion, there has never been a better time to start training towards your diploma:
- More Government Funding. Recent changes to Government assistance (which were implemented last year) has resulted in more funding to students for tuition and living expenses. We assist all our students in ensuring their application is property processed so that you receive the funding you are entitled to.
- Be job ready by year-end. Starting soon means that you'll graduate and be job ready by the end of this year or early next . A great time to start applying for jobs!
- Newly renovated facilities. National Academy's facilities were recently renovated in Mississauga and Hamilton. Benefit from new equipment and designs.
- The economy is starting to stabilize - take advantage! The Canadian economy is finally stabilizing meaning that Business jobs should start to recover - our Accounting & Payroll. Business Administration, Office Administration is a great way to start a business career. Also Healthcare and Government jobs (including Law Enforcement)remain in high demand!
- We have over 30 years experience. The National Academy of Health & Business has been registered as a College with the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities for over 30 years. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
To discuss any of these points or to book an appointment with one of our experienced career counsellors, call us today. We're also hosting an OPEN HOUSE on Saturday August 6.
Feel free to join us for free information, food and tours. Please R.S.V.P. by calling the numbers below.
- Mississauga Campus: 905-273-6656
- Hamilton Campus: 905-521-9991
Don't forget to mention this article to your family or friends. You will receive $100 for any student you refer to our College (we must be made aware of the referral and the student must enroll prior to paying the referral fee).
National Academy of Health & Business Training
Healthcare, Business and Law Enforcement Specialists Since 1979